Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2012

DIMORFISMI OCCASIONALI - OCCASIONAL DIMORPHISMS 9 - HIP


„The key word is and must always be practicability. My woman? Look, my woman is emancipated and knows what she wants. Gone are the days of romance and sex objects. She now wants to enjoy her freedom and to be able to show it in a way that her grandmother and mother were not allowed to. And the hairdo, in my opinion, is synonymous with freedom, I think that’s clear.“
Vivette

„La parola d’ordine è e dev’essere sempre la praticità. La mia donna? Guardi, la mia donna è emancipata e sa quello che vuole. Sono finiti i tempi del romanticismo e della donna oggetto. La donna ora vuol godere della sua libertà e di poterla manifestare come a sua nonna e a sua madre non era permesso. E il capello, per me, è sinonimo di libertà, mi sembra evidente.“
Vivette


One more painting included in the series "Occasional Dimorphisms" now on display at Anadema - C.so Lodi, 1 - Milan

No comments: