Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My NEW BOOK: SUPER CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE! 超級變變變!

I've just received my new book "SUPER CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE! 超級變變變!" from my publisher Grimm Press, Taiwan. 
Texts by 王宇珊 Wang Yushan.
It's a surprise book for tiny, portable kids, where they can associate fruit, numbers and brightly coloured animals; it's a funny way to learn about numbers and counting.
It's all vectorial illustration, a technique that in the way I use it, involves plenty of geometry and numbers, something that I love and helps keeping the mind sharp.
Thank you Nadege for helping me through this project.

ISBN 978-986-189-944-2
You can find it HERE!

© Paolo Rui - Grimm Press. All rights reserved
www.grimmpress.com.tw
www.yeppadoo.world


#paolo.rui_art #art #childrensbooks #grimmpress #kidsbooks #animalsbook #fruitbook #happykids #surprisebook #vectorialillustration #vectorialart #funnybooks #grimmpresstaiwan #oooh


No comments: