Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

CUSTOMISED Ipad COVER with Rrubie the Bird!

CUSTOMISED Ipad COVER!
Protecting our tablets is highly recommended, so, if you like my works, just choose one and let's create a customised cover. This is for a 9.7" I-pad and shows a detail from one of my paintings with Rrubie the Bird, a playful Taiwanese Red Oriole. This character has become one of my favourite interpreters of the stories I tell in my work.
If you want one for yourself or as a gift, just contact me. 
Original painting: Tour of the world - 平衡的力量

 
302x56cm (118.9x22") N.84
Acrylic and oil on canvas
壓克力顏料,油畫顏料,畫布

© Paolo Rui. All rights reserved
www.paolorui.com
www.yeppadoo.world

#paolo.rui_art #apple #art #artistoninstagram #artoftheday #artwork #bestgift #birdart #colorcrushcreative #custommade #customisedipadcover #figurativeart #goodvibes #herestothecreatives #humour #ipad #livecreatively #natureinspired #rrubiethebird #redoriole #ipadcoverart

No comments: