Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

My ARTWORK on ARTFINDER!

Paolo Rui on Artfinder!
I have just opened my new artstore on Artfinder. There you may find a few paintings in the series "My ball, my game", dedicated to the beautiful sport of hockey, no, volleyball maybe? Hide and seek, baseball...I am not sure. Well there's a ball involved, plenty of feet and kicks and occasional loud screams when the sphere passes through a sort of gate.

These paintings are available for viewing and purchasing also on my website www.paolorui.com and at Spazio Arte Tolomeo in Milan, where the originals are currently on display.

Original artwork: 
My team, my game, my life - La mia squadra, il mio gioco, la mia vita  
2019 - Acrylic and oil on canvas 100x70cm 

#paolo.rui_art #art #artwork #humour #soccerart #footballart #birdart #calcioart #soccer #rrubiethebird #red oriole #台灣朱鸝

No comments: