Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

My BALL, my GAME 6 - 我的球,我的 6 - JUVENTUS!

My ball, my game - 我的球,我的 遊戲 (6) - Juventus!
Another painting I have recently created, to celebrate the 'beautiful game' of Football. Players are team-colour-feathered birds. This one is from the Italian team Juventus, at present n.5 in the 2020 World Football Clubs ranking.
This is an acrylic and oil painting representing a "Rigogulus Juventutis" (Black and white striped Oriole).
It's an Sunday morning game and probably lunchtime will be called anytime soon. One more action before we go?
If you like it, prints are available, just contact me here or through my website. 


Original painting: acrylic and oil on canvas 20x20cm

© Paolo Rui. All rights reserved
www.paolorui.com
www.yeppadoo.world

#paolo.rui_art #art #artistoninstagram #artoftheday #artwork #birdart #creativeprocess #humour #itsnicethat #livecreatively #makersmovement #mixedmediaart #paintingday #tim.mer.man #藝術家 #藝術品 #footballart #soccerart #calcio #liquitex #juventusfc #juventus #juventusart


No comments: