Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

HAPPY YEAR of the MOUSE ANIMATION - 2

This is the way I have created my small animation for this Chinese New Year.
I started working on a painting I made with this mouse, first animal of the 12 years' cycle of the Chinese Zodiac.
I created 6 different positions of this dynamic rodent and assembled them together to create a simple GIF animation. After that, I have tried to give it a more traditional flavour, adding a few notes played on a digital Gu-zheng, the wonderful and inspiring Chinese Cithara using a video-editing software.
That's it. Trial and error has helped me. Next time I'll do better.
Making animation is one of my original passions. I would like to have more opportunities to create some.
Happy day!



© Paolo Rui. All rights reserved
www.yeppadoo.world



#paolo.rui_art #art #artwork #animals #animation #chinesezodiac #chinesezodiacart #chinesenewyear #greetings #greetingcard #yearofthemouse #mouse #mouseart #guzhengmusic

No comments: