Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MERRY CHRIMBLE? IN JANUARY?

Not everyone around this world celebrates Chrimble on Dec.25. Some people of different religious persuasions don't stick to this date and I think this is in itself a beautiful thing, because the more moments and reasons we have to celebrate anything, the better our lives are going to be.
For instance, in five minutes I'm going to celebrate my victory over thirst by drinking a big glass of water.
Life can be beautiful.

I hope this image moves, I've worked on it for hours before the real Christmas. Doesn't anyone know how to post animated GIFs on a blog like this?

2 comments:

Atabaliba said...

Merry anyday xmas and happy celebration of thirst victory!
I think you can try to upload your gif in another webpage, or on ftp and then just link it in the blog, it should make the trick!
Have fun!

Paolo Rui said...

Thank you Dario, I will try it eventually. When? I don't know. What a pity I cannot display animated gifs directly. Links are boring.